THE GRAND ORDER OF CUNTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Marilyn King

Go down

Thank You Marilyn King Empty Thank You Marilyn King

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02 2011, 05:44

DANGER IN CHINA ....

THE SECET POLICE ARE WATCHING YOU BUT NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF FREE DRINKS .........

The DSD as everyone called them , the government's eye on it's own people . Local staff were too scared to talk about them while many ex - pats including some in our team were 150% convinced that DSD agents were doing everything from listening in on phone conversations ,screening mail & e-mail , along with following them around whenever they left the hotel .They were definitely around during the grand opening , Inspector Pierce pointed some out as we watched things on the cc security tv's .The old boy got a hoot out of spotting them too , the same way he did spotting some of the local low life's that came in .

The DSD suddenly re-appear in late October when bartender Alan arrived , he was a 23 year old Chinese ethnic from Phoenix Arizona ( said his dad had a photo of the whole family with John McCain when he stopped in for dinner one nite at their restaurant Laughing ) who spoke Chinese . Inspector Pierce thought DSD may have thought Alan was a spy , after all paranoia is their business . 2 DSD guys who I had last seen at the grand opening came in one day about noon and sat the bar drinking Cokes watching Alan , taking down notes about what he was doing /talking too .At first Alan was definitely freaked out ( his mother had warned him about both the secret police and Chinese girls who wud try to marry him to get to the USA ) but Alan who is very smart ( just graduated from Arizona State U.) was no fool and has a fantastic sense of humor . After awhile he started talking to the guys and comping them drinks . That was all he needed to do , wasn't long before the men from the feared DSD were having the time of their live sampling all kinds of drinks Laughing .

At about 6 PM they left very very drunk & singing Chinese songs . An older couple from Canada were amused at the sight & wanted to know if they were entertainers performing at the hotel .They laffed even louder when when I said no and how they were secret police agents .The Canadians b didn't believe me laffing away & sure the two were indeed showmen Laughing Alan never told his mom about the secret police since he figured it wud upset her then he'd have to put up with another big lecture from her mixing anxiety about him being arrested & guilt for putting her thru the worry . Don't think he also told her about his fantastic luck with the local girls which is a whole other story I will get to in later posts Laughing .Never saw the 2 DSD guys again , maybe they were still around town or their CO got mad at seeing them outsmarted & drunk on the job then shipping them off to some remote location to guard nuclear waste . Laughing

YOU ARE A CIA ? Surprised ................

The DSD weren't the only ones suspicious about outsiders . One late sunday afternoon a when we were having fun ( guess what kind ? ) in my room my bf who was an officer in a very famous Chinese organization told not all but many Chinese people are wary about foreigners with all sorts of rumors flying around like westerners adopt Chinese babies to use as slaves / America is responsible for their AIDS crisis /and all the westerners flooding into China are actually CIA spies . Sounds stupid but moi could relate in my own way , back in the hills about everyone was scared of strangers and just look at Islamophobia Rolling Eyes .

Yong really got a kick out of telling me how the lsit of paranoids about ex-pats included his uncle a retired colonel in the PLA who had to be the last die hard Maoist in China had warned him about dealing with all westerners since they just had to be spys . After finishing ong jokingly asked me if I was a CIA agent .I laffed being complimented to being put into the same league as the glamorous MARTA HARI and ANNA CHAPMAN, that never really happens to hillbillys with no breasts & chicken legs Embarassed Laughing .

But then I pretended to act serious saying yes I was indeed a CIA agent on a special mission .Yong laffed again but seeing me standing their stone faced a concerned look soon came across his face . He sat up in the bed and gave me a penetrating look , I nodded my head pretending to confess saying I was in China on a special mission to find out how many times officers in the PLA could go during the nite . He didn't get it ( even smart men can be thick at times ) asking what seing how many times you can go mean ? I smiled coyly ( spys have to be coy you know ) ) then held up my hand and made a circle with the thumb & index finger and after that put my right index finger into the hole several times .For minute Yong was still puzzled but then caught on laffing very hard finally figuring out what I meant .At that point I let my robe fall to the floor and now naked as a jaybird climbed into bed with him for some further 'research '.

Although Yong was smart & streetwise do think he could have believed me when I lied claiming to be a spy sent to get sexual information ! . He really put alot into our sextivities as if trying to give me something very impressive to tell my alleged CIA spymasters . His little soldier made repeated attacks from the afternoon till less then an hour before we went to work the next morning .

Moi is not complaining :dance:

The NORTH KOREANS & THE LOOK OF DEATH ............

Seeing Alan make drunken fools out of the much feared secret police and sexcapes with my bf are funny however the encounter with the North Koreans was anything but that . In fact for a few seconds there it was downright terrifying .

Happened in Beijing when I was on my way home .The hotel there got me on a tour of the city which really was intersting ( the Forbidden City , Mao Zedong's corpse , a palace outside of town ) ) and great fun right up until the end at the famous Tiananmen Arch at Tiananmen Square . Our guide passed us thru gate only for foreigners when I spotted them standing there, 4 North Korean men ( had pins of the dictator who looks insane on the outside of their coats ) who must have figured we were Americans since one of the guys on the tour had a US flag on his jacket .

The tension immediately burst out and only got worse . First one then all the others stared at us with what felt like the look of death . A mix of real shock & fear on their part as well as seething hate leading you to think they wud soon jump us . And considering how North Korea is always doing crazy violent things it seemed real that right there they wud attack us . Learned later some of the other Americans and even this family from Denmark felt the same . seeing that suddenly got the same shocked & frozen feeling inside that I had as a kid whenever someone like my psychotic sister Lori or parents wud get violent . After what seemed like an eternity but probably less than a minute got my composure back when we started going up the steps . Even on top of the arch looked around to make sure those North Koreans weren't about to come at us . Happily they disappeared into the huge crowd .

The lesson ? Looking back do believe North Koreans have been filled with so many lies & hatred for us anything is possible from that country Crying or Very sad . Do hope it doesn't lead to a war and if so we make it a short one that ends their government .

Today off to a New Years Day party at Tandra & Jennies . Karin's working , making time and half so she can buy that new stainless steel stove with a double broiler she wants so bad Very Happy .In a black wool turtleneck sweater & jean skirt with taupe pantyhose & brown clogs.

Back to top Go down