THE GRAND ORDER OF CUNTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Marilyn King

Go down

Thank you Marilyn King Empty Thank you Marilyn King

Post  Lena Tue Dec 21 2010, 04:38

Only home for 10 hours but my addiction to you boyz is back like before

Am sure you are all happy seeing the return of the best blog on the www and being able to read all about me the best poster and most beloved member of FemaleFirst in it's history . I can almost hear people all over our planet shouting out to loved ones that "LENA IS BACK " !!!!!!!

At least in my opinion .................

Got home last nite and am happy to be home .although did find another home over there in China in myself .More on that later.Am pretty wasted , exhausted from the trip back that was much longer & more complicated then expected along with my first ever case of jet lag which really is an insidious thing .

Despite loads of insanity & pressure the time over in China was fantastic, one of the best experiences I have had in my life . Things could get insane however every day was a huge adventure and I often found myself feeling never so alive in my life. Will write about that .

Zhang Piao ? A tailor who who made me some gorgeous custom clothes while in China .Met him thru his sister who worked in the Uniform department .Do hope to see the clothes someday since my luggage got lost on the way home .Have to stay positive and expect to someday see my bags .

At present in a yellow robe and white bikini briefs , plan to spend the day napping & chilling

Lena

Back to top Go down

Thank you Marilyn King Empty Re: Thank you Marilyn King

Post  Mr Jello Tue Dec 21 2010, 05:53

I AM REPETETIVE & BORING.

Mr Jello

Back to top Go down

Post  Lena Wed Dec 22 2010, 07:19

Don't think Obama will be re-elected if the joblessness continues .

Then again moi is too cynical to worship anyone but thinks he hasn't done half bad............the stimulus package & bail outs ( as disgusting as they were ) probably saved us from another great depression , financial reforms to head off another recession , the expansion of health care fell short of where it should have gone but still is a great benefit too millions of Americans ,allowing gays & lesbians to serve in the military, love the way he's pressuring those leeches in israel to back up what they always say about wanting peace with the Palestinians , and I am for anyone trying to quit smoking which is not an easy thing to do .

Lena

Back to top Go down

Post  foffalf Wed Dec 22 2010, 07:38

fuck off Alf.

foffalf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lena Wed Dec 22 2010, 08:23

Am up for now .......................my body clock is still on Chinese time and while it may be 9 AM here it's 10 PM over there.Expect to fall asleep in an hour or two .I fell asleep early last nite then woke up at 2:30AM and caught the lunar eclipse which was very cool . Very Happy

Getting more focused although am still a little slow when it comes to thinking .Just call me george bush jr. Laughing I dare not drive or try doing anything complicated .

Nice to see snow and breathe in the cold weather . it's been spring or summer for me since late april and finally getting some winter is great .

Karin told me she had big plans for a unabashedly sexual homecoming for me but since I got home so late and she had to go to work they went out the window . She was telling me she spent a whole afternoon trying on various outfits and acompanying personalities to greet me . Laughing They included going butch in a ball hat turned backwards/unbuttoned flannel shirt /and black T . Another was as a femme fatale in white lace on lite pink chemise with a white lace garter belt & lite pink stockings .Then she thought about going kinky in her old Girl Scout uniform complete with the beret and scarf however with nothing on underneath Surprised Laughing .As it turned out we ended having fun when she came home from work wearing her Raspberry colored nurses scrubs Laughing

Fine with me since it was Karin I wanted not the character & clothes . Very Happy And the sex was indeed great . :dance:

At first the cats ignored me either angry at me for going away or they forgot me .Have scientists done work on the memories of cats ? They kept their distance and even ran away when I tried picking them up . No surprise after I fed them last nite both varmints got friendlier.Waking up up in the middle of the nite found Agatha stretched out next to me and alpha male Fritz sleeping at my feet . Very Happy

Am scheduled to go back to work on the 25th working 8AM - 6PM .Wud like some more time off to rest up however the boss says no and I have to live with that .Actually going back on the 25th will work out since the hotel will be practically empty and there's only a skeleton crew . Sleep in my office Idea ? : Laughing My boss and his wife may drop by tonite for a minute to welcome me back as well as pick up their presents.They have 2 daughters from China and are real interested in the place .

Keeping a low profile not contacting anyone and staying around the house till my mind & body are back in normal ( or as normal as a semi - psychotic like me can get Laughing ) so it's chilling & napping again today .Actually showered and even put on clothes too.................a gray T /old falling apart jeans / white socks .All being extra cozy and a welcome relief after being in suits & heels for the last 3 months . Cool

Lena

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22 2010, 08:25

Fuck off rugmuncher Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunt Wed Dec 22 2010, 09:40

Fuck off, slugs!

Hunt

Back to top Go down