THE GRAND ORDER OF CUNTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye to the ministry

Go down

Bye to the ministry Empty Bye to the ministry

Post  WeeMe Fri Dec 24 2010, 17:35

Hello guys...thought I'd drop in to say hello and ask how it was going? I stopped posting there because of the pervy camel toe images. Despite Mog and I pointing out it was becoming that images being posted were becoming too pervy, you seemed to post them all the more, so other than choose to make a scene and complain I thought it best to bow out and back off, and I returned to FF. I could no longer accept what once I thought were two very respectable guys, evolved into a pair of pervs willing to spend time searching for images of women with camel toes...says it all really.

Don't get me wrong, I joined this forum with the best intentions. I needed a break from FF because of the over jollity...is there such a word as jollity? It was becoming quite nauseating as you know. I've read the latest offerings on CC re Mrs Roops being CG...guys, please tell me you haven't fallen for it? This has got to be the biggest bunch of bullshit ever.

Oh and Edwin....don't ever lie and try and convince me your name is Tommy when it's Edwin Bumstead..and your age...well? Do you want me to tell everybody how old you are???? If there is one thing I hate...it's liars. Colonel will confirm that methinks.

Hope you are all well and have a very Merry Christmas!

Colonel..you can ban me now because I have no doubt that will happen.

TTFN

WeeMe

Back to top Go down

Bye to the ministry Empty Re: Bye to the ministry

Post  Ms Jello Sat Dec 25 2010, 03:13

FUCK OFF PRICKTEASER. Laughing

Last edited by Miss Whiplash on Sat Dec 25 2010, 04:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using Hunt's name and being boring)

Ms Jello

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunt Sun Dec 26 2010, 17:11

You don't have to edit posts because one of the twats is using my name. Somewhere by one of the tools, ALL of my names have been nicked. Tedious, boring, unimaginative shitstabbers can't come up with their own unique identities. How original is "Shittypants?" Or "Pisstazza?"

really laugh really laugh really laugh really laugh

Hunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down