THE GRAND ORDER OF CUNTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Raving at The Ministry

Go down

New Raving at The Ministry Empty New Raving at The Ministry

Post  RAAI Sat Jan 08 2011, 17:58

Wee Me and Myron? Quite Possibly.

Post The Colonel Yesterday at 10:32 pm
It seems like Wee Me and Myron in cahoots with each other. But I'll leave others to decide on that point.

I know wrote:

Rick_B wrote:

Guest wrote:
Read FF and all the shit he posted about his fagot son's sex life. He left out no details. It's rather pervy, no sickening, for a father to be discussing this with strangers. It's sick that he listened through the walls at the two of them having sex and wrote about it. Shocked Do you now see what he is the favourite person to hate?

This is complete nonsense. There are members here who can confirm this.

Exposure is one thing and he's not my favourite person right now, but malicious fantasy is another. There were absolutely no posts about his son's sex life, none whatsoever.

I am glad to see Dan doing the decent thing here, and telling the truth.

Dan, you also are not my favourite person right now. What gets to me, is the fact I treated you with the utmost of courtesy and respect on FF (I was the one who encouraged you to join the place!) and yet this is how you've treated me.

What do I mean? Well, for a start, you could have let me (or the Judge) know about the invasion of my usergroup on the instructions of Her Highness Princess Carrotgirl. You failed to do this for 8 days. Private material and photographs were taken from that private usergroup. A simple PM to me could have prevented 12-18 months of all out war on FF (and arguably, this bitter state of affairs too). That wasn't a very nice way to treat "a friend".

Even though you are not my favourite person in the world, if I had information that you/your identity/forum/usergroup or whatever were going to be targeted, I would have the common decency to forewarn you. No doubt recent events relating to Sam were also plotted in your little group. Don't dare try and suggest they weren't involved. You and I both know that people on CC have far too much knowledge of what went on at FF not to have been involved.

I'd also like to address the reason I called you a liar a while ago. You wrote on CC words such as "It's a shame the Colonel didn't put laws in place in his FF usergroup. His road to Damascus moment has come a bit too late".

Firstly, I did have clear group laws. They were copied by your invader and laughed at. Yet another coincidence with CC! My group never was a hate group and you know that all too well. I don't know why I was banned from FF. Neither does Mogadishu. You know she doesn't cause any trouble. I complained about racism and homophobia on the board because I have standards and principles. The Judge banned me for a week for saying that I'd have screenshots of racist posts judged by fellow magistrates. He subsequently removed the same posts despite not doing so for 4 months after repeated protests from 20 members in numerous different complaint threads. I was banned because good guys aren't liked at FF.

But, a small piece of information for you. If you're wondering who it is attacking you on CC; it's your old nemesis myron myron. I think you probably know that though. You might think it's me I suppose, but it's not. I don't go out of my way to attack other people - contrary to popular belief!

Rick - DanMc.....................whatever your name is, you are either lying or you didn't read what the fucker wrote there.

On this occasion he is not lying and he did read the posts there.

No malicious fantasy here. Go back and read.

There is malicious fantasy here myron, and yes, please do go back and read.

Or STFU because you are misleading about that pervert. He posted in sex matter about the 2 underage boys and their activities.

This is interesting. Only two people on FF made this lying claim. Myron was one; Zia was the other. However, this post was not written by Zia. I am certain of it. No, this has myron's grubby paws on it. He doesn't even appear to be hiding the fact; it's almost as if he WANTS me to know it's him. I'm sure that's the aim.

But, to set the record straight (which my posts at FF would confirm) my son and his boyfriend (the same boyfriend he has now) have been together since they were 16. The age of consent for gay couples is 16 in England, and has been since 2000.

My magistrate side now:

Homosexuality was decriminalised in 1967 and the age of consent was defined as 21. This was lowered in 1994 to 18 (by a bill introduced by Edwina Curry). It was further reduced to 16 in 2000, and the Parliament Act was used to by-pass the House of Lords because they wouldn't approve of the change. This change effected the law in England, Wales and Scotland. The law in Northern Ireland remained unchanged (which was then set at 17). This was lowered to 16 in 2008 by the Sexual Offences NI Order 2008. In other words, the age of 16 has been the age of consent for gay couples for the past decade. You are rather out of date you lying American twat.

I like you ok on FagsFirst, but in the above post, you are wrong. He also filled the members chatting section with more information than needed or wanted.

I hope you can see this is myron Dan. I don't really care if you don't believe me, but, at least I do the decent thing. Anyway, myron's statement here is a lie.

After he posted about abusing his wife, judge removed gthe post.

This is yet another lie, which was told by the Refuger Coolman. The Judge removed Coolman's post. There are posts on FF which could prove this, if one was bothered.

Colornel- the Bee Nutter - the two insane Yanks, cambridge and Ivan ran many members off from there. I stopped going there due to their bollox nonesense.

No you didn't myron!

Know what you are replying to before you call it malicious fantasy. Twisted Evil

Guest wrote:I certainly remember seeing the disgusting posts about abusing women. They also posted images. These were removed by admin.

Ah, Wee Me. I'm pretty sure this is you. You are one lying, nasty piece of work.

Help & Support | Contact | Ministry Laws

The Colonel
Judge, Jury and Executioner

Back to top Go down

Re: Wee Me and Myron? Quite Possibly.

Post The Colonel Yesterday at 10:54 pm

Fucking Hell. Mrs R will go ballistic if this is true. She once described how she was hopitalised by an ex boyfriend many years ago in Cardiff. One thing she hates more than anything else is people making light of domestic violence and sexual violence against women.

Really? Now this is interesting. I recall Wee Me telling that exact same story. How odd?

Would you want to be married to a loon like the colonel, have all those garden monkeys to care for and a husband that does nothing but make up rules and more rules for his internet army?

How about this rule: stop talking bollocks?

He admitted on FF to hitting his wife. That was the beginning of his end there. The women there and most of us blokes had finally had enough.

Utter lies. Even the Judge himself would debunk this load of crap and he is no fan of mine.

He proceeded to brag about killing Iraqis with his bare hands

LMAO

I am convinced that you have lost the plot old bean.

Hi Wee Me. No need to hide who you are.

Cannot believe you are coming back for more. You are one serious weirdo that has issues

Thankyou.

Isn't it a coincidence that everywhere you go controvesy reigns supreme?

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All I do is say things how they are. That makes a lot of enemies.

On Female First you were the legend of your own downfall- basically in laymans terms- a complete asshole.

That's nice of you to say so.

Pretending to be a "Mod" amongst other childish acts.

I never did that. Heading a usergroup caused that function to become live. Captain used the same function with her usergroup and never received any complaints. It was just targeted hatred against the man who knew too much.

You set up your own forum- fine- then brag about it. Then you squeal when you get "visitors" that do not think a great deal of you.

You joined us, darling. All your lies and false promises.

You have NEVER been a Colonel or a JP- SO WHY PRETEND YOU HAVE??

I am both my little Scottish bagpipe; I'm sorry that irritates you. Such is life.

You really came up trumps when you "claimed" Mrs R was Carrot Girl. It sure gave us all a laugh in this house.

Perhaps so, Wee Me. I was missing a vital clue though; namely yourself.

I think it's high time you crawled back in to your little hole on fantasy island with your big buddies- The Pink-Knicker wearing Beewalker, Slippery Cambridge and the mad Yank Bronkowitz.

That's not very nice now, is it?

After all, no one gives a flying fuck about you.

That's great. You don't have to write any more crap then do you?

Help & Support | Contact | Ministry Laws

The Colonel

Back to top Go down

Re: Wee Me and Myron? Quite Possibly.

Post cambridge Today at 5:26 am

So, Jo “my vagina made me do it” Aquino, has gone over to the myron manson cult. Can you understand why otherwise respectable and upstanding women fall for Nic the Greasy Greek Rasputin? Neither can I. But ours is not to wonder why. Cults are cropping up all over. If these women want to give up self-respect for a crutch under the armpit of low self-esteem, it’s a free world.

But the Greek is about to lose his license, so you needy women ought to have a cardiologist, or at least a serviceable proctologist in the wings for you. Best of luck. Wink

cambridge

RAAI

Back to top Go down

New Raving at The Ministry Empty Re: New Raving at The Ministry

Post  Hunt Sun Jan 09 2011, 14:37

You're obsessed with that place.

Fuck off, twat!

Hunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:47

No, Colon is obsessed about every place!

He is that good at modding he doesn't even know who wrote that stuff.

Fuckin Twat. lol!

Last edited by Miss Whiplash on Tue Feb 22 2011, 03:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mt Jello posting as TRUTh when the truth of his posting is questionable)

Jello

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunt Mon Jan 10 2011, 02:25

And the continuous trolling and personal attacks against his family don't merit some payback, you fucking prick? Rolling Eyes

Hunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Mon Jan 10 2011, 04:51

Colonel is a liar and Beewanker is fucking weird.

Why do you knock about with them?

Last edited by Miss Whiplash on Tue Feb 22 2011, 03:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not right that Mr Jello should be posting as truth in this instance)

Jello

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Sat Jan 15 2011, 06:33

It was Cambridge's porkies about his judge "friend" that fucked thing up  New Raving at The Ministry 350552  New Raving at The Ministry 7823  New Raving at The Ministry 699269  New Raving at The Ministry 869212  New Raving at The Ministry 584420  New Raving at The Ministry 584420

Last edited by Miss Whiplash on Tue Feb 22 2011, 03:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jello posting as Freddy)

Jello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down