THE GRAND ORDER OF CUNTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lord lucan- murdering bastard.

3 posters

Go down

lord lucan- murdering bastard. Empty lord lucan- murdering bastard.

Post  numbersix Sat Nov 12 2011, 08:25

Posh old public school cunt who has the front to come on here and lecture others about manners and standards etc. This dirty bi-sexual old pervert needs a fucking good kicking. boxer Geezer
numbersix
numbersix

Back to top Go down

lord lucan- murdering bastard. Empty Re: lord lucan- murdering bastard.

Post  Lord Lucan Sun Nov 13 2011, 15:47

If you are going to make the attempt at assaulting me, you will need to stop smoking, drinking, doing whatever illicit chemicals you partake, and begin a good diet and exercise program. Since you are so familiar to failure, I doubt you will follow through for more than a few days, that is if you decide to begin. So far, all I have seen from you is a lot of illiterate street hooligan banter. I have nothing to fear in my upcoming 15K marathon the company is sponsoring. I plan to drive away that new Bentley. Perhaps I will drive through your council estate so you can see what hard work and living a proper lifestyle will do for you.

Lord Lucan

Back to top Go down

Post  numbersix Mon Nov 14 2011, 09:02

You misunderstand me My Lord. I wasn't suggesting that i would personally be participating in assaults on your person. I was simply assuming that your fellow prisoners in Dartmoor would not take kindly to a posh stuck up waste of space like you. Of course i could be wrong. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
numbersix
numbersix

Back to top Go down

Post  Irwin R Shyster Mon Nov 21 2011, 16:07

In other words LL, he's saying he is intimately aware of the happenings inside Dartmoor prison, and is the sweetheart of his cellblock! really laugh really laugh really laugh really laugh

Irwin R Shyster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum