THE GRAND ORDER OF CUNTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracks in the misery plaster

3 posters

Go down

Cracks in the misery plaster Empty Cracks in the misery plaster

Post  Perrin Thu Jan 06 2011, 06:07

Guests can now read posts n one section of the misery. It is in the "doormat" as "incommunicado", you can view but not post.

really laugh really laugh really laugh really laugh really laugh really laugh

Perrin

Back to top Go down

Cracks in the misery plaster Empty Re: Cracks in the misery plaster

Post  dodsey Thu Jan 06 2011, 06:26

That's a most worthwhile post. Glad you shared it. Rolling Eyes

dodsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Perrin Thu Jan 06 2011, 06:43

Glad to be of service Very Happy

Perrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reginald Perrin Thu Jan 06 2011, 06:59

The cracks were there right from the beginning, just so long as Colonel was fixated with certain people Cool
Reginald Perrin
Reginald Perrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunt Thu Jan 06 2011, 08:38

To this day, I don't know what happened at FF in the Refuge subgroup. Colonel hasn't told me anything. TBH, I really don't want to know.....for this much animosity to exist between so many, it couldn't have been a pretty picture by any means. But obviously, some serious shit down there! With the known fact CG and company can and have stirred things up around and about, it becomes easy to see a lot of similarity between people. I made the mistake not all that long ago. I know I have tried to make sure to tell people that before setting out on some sort revenge trip, better be absolutely certain, because there is no going back, and living with consequences of a mistake are even worse than living with those a normal action.

Hunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Whiplash Thu Jan 06 2011, 08:56

I do not regard either Kingy or CG with high regard, I remember Kingy's insulting signature lines and always thought that that alone was worse than what many quite inoffensive new posters were getting their accounts deleted for, and I did think that he was somewhat fixated with Colonel and without any real justification, To be honest I found Kingy's postings to be tedious.

As to the others some I found pleasant and worth reading, some others were ambiguous to say the least and few (like Kingy) were downright unpleasant.
Miss Whiplash
Miss Whiplash
Admin

https://grandorderofcunts.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Lucan Thu Jan 06 2011, 12:15

These ham and eggers will pay for their insolence and unsavory attitudes towards valuable members of their community. Very Happy

Lord Lucan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down